Calling motivated young professionals from all around the world to join Dutch Invertuals Academy!
To apply, send us a selection of your work in pdf (max. 5 pages with images and text), and a personal statement (1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 10, 2021. (3 places left, apply before January 24!)
We only have a limited number of places available, so we will carefully select participants according to their ambition, passion, experimental attitude, and focus. Selected participants will be notified on January 12.
Feel free to contact us via
for more information.
Upon acceptance, you will receive an invoice for the admission fee. After payment, your participation is confirmed and you will join the Academy starting February 1. Before the start of the program we will send you all the necessary information including time schedules and briefings.
Dates & Location
Program: February 1 to March 12
Online via Zoom & Slack
Exhibition: digital exhibition in spring 2021 (physical exhibition if covid-19 restrictions allow it)
– Regular € 1.400 / $ 1.650
– Graduates € 1.250 / $ 1.475 graduated in or after 2019, please attach your diploma
+ Costs for shipping your final project to exhibition location if a physical exhibition is possible (return shipping is covered by Dutch Invertuals)
Lectures, workshops and meetings: ± 40 hours in 6 weeks
– Weekly lectures / workshops: 2 to 4 hours (16 pm time Netherlands)
– Weekly group session: 2 hours (16 pm time Netherlands)
– Weekly tutor group meeting: 2 hours (depending on time zone)
– Individual meeting: on request
Creating work: own time investment
Time schedule first Academy program (as example)
– Work with and learn from experienced design specialists
– Broaden your knowledge and network
– Get to know designers from all around the world
– Get new insights and create new work
– Your work will be presented by Dutch Invertuals
Dutch Invertuals Academy
February 1 - March 12
“I think that each designer brought
a personal touch to the program,
like a cooking recipe,
in which every ingredient counts “
Halah – Dutch Invertuals
Academy Participant 2020